Lindapter M8 Type F3 Beam Flange Clamp
- Brand: Lindapter
An easy to install, high strength, beam flange clamp for suspending building services from structural or secondary beams.
The Type F3 is an FM* approved, high strength beam flange clamp with a large clamping range for moderate to high loading applications. Supplied with or without a bolt and is compatible with drop rods and J bolts. Suitable for parallel flanges only. Manufactured from malleable iron with hot dip galvanised finish to provide high performance and anti-corrosion protection.
Features & Benefits
- Simple cost effective solution.
- Large clamping range.
- Suitable for parallel flanges.
- FM Approved (M10 and above*)
- Manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Manufactured from malleable iron to BS EN 1562.
- Supplied with hot dip galvanised finish.