Lindapter Type AW Alphawedge Decking Fixing
- Brand: Lindapter
High quality, cost effective decking fixing designed for Ribdeck® E60 profiles manufactured by Hare Decking (formerly Richard Lees®).
The Type AW - Alphawedge is a high quality, cost effective decking fixing designed to fit inside the dovetail re-entrant channel of the Ribdeck® E60 composite decking profiles manufactured by Hare Decking (formerly Richard Lees®). The fixing comes in two parts (locking plate and wedge) and provides a zero-impact method of connection that avoids delamination and damage to the concrete deck. After the concrete deck has been poured and has reached full strength the Type AW is installed with an appropriate threaded rod from where building services can be easily and quickly suspended.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy to install.
- Adjustable for precise alignment.
- Zero impact connection to roof deck.
- No damage to the decking.
- No requirement for specialist labour / tools.
- Fire rated up to 90 minutes.
- CE Marked
- Manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Locking plate is a pre-galvanised strip
- Wedge is manufactured from malleable iron with a zinc plated finish
- Reaction to fire: A1 (Steel)
- Durability and corrosion protection:
|Corrosivity Class||Galvanised Steel||Electroplated Steel|
|C1||More than 50 years||More than 20 years|
|C2||More than 50 years||More than 5 years|
|C3||More than 20 years||Not Suitable|