Lindapter M8 Type FL Beam Flange Clamp
- Brand: Lindapter
An easy to install beam flange clamp, with moderate loading capacity, for suspending building services from structural or secondary beams.
FM* and VdS approved standard flange clamp for applications with moderate loadings. The Type FL uses a grade 8.8 cup point setscrew for a secure grip on both parallel and tapered flanges. Supplied with the back hole drilled or tapped and a hexagon head setscrew. Manufactured from malleable iron with zinc plated finish. Can be used with Type SW (Swivel Unit) when connecting to inclined sections.
Features & Benefits
- Simple cost effective solution.
- Suitable for parallel and tapered flanges.
- FM Approved (FL210 and FL312 only*)
- VdS Approved
- Manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Manufactured from malleable iron to BS EN 1562.
- Supplied with zinc plated finish.