Lindapter M12 Type HB Hollo-Bolt Hexagonal Head
- Brand: Lindapter
Hollo-Bolt Hexagonal Head is an expansion bolt that only requires access from one side of the Structural Hollow Section (SHS)
Hollo-Bolt expansion bolts require access to only one side of the Structural Hollow Section (SHS), and offer a faster alternative to welding or through-bolting, enabling contractors to reduce construction time and labour costs. Installation is quickly carried out by inserting into pre-drilled steelwork and tightening with a torque wrench. Also suitable for blind connections where access is available from one side only.
Sizes M16 and M20 feature a High Clamping Force (HCF) mechanism to produce three times more clamping force than the same sized product without the mechanism.
Download datasheet below for further information.
Features & Benefits
- Fast, cost saving installation from one side.
- For square, rectangular and circular hollow sections.
- High resistance to shear and tension.
- Unique High Clamping Force design (size M16 & M20)
- Other head types available.
- CE Marked
- TÜV Nord Approved
- ICC ES Approved
- Manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Manufactured from mild steel or stainless steel grade 316.
- Available with zinc plated, hot dip galvanised or sheraplex finish.
- Reaction to fire: A1 (Steel)
- Durability and corrosion protection:
|Corrosivity Class||Galvanised Steel||Electroplated Steel||Sheraplex||Stainless Steel|
|C1||More than 50 years||More than 50 years||More than 50 years||More than 50 years|
|C2||More than 50 years||More than 20 years||More than 50 years||More than 50 years|
|C3||More than 20 years||More than 10 years||More than 20 years||More than 50 years|