Lindapter M16 Type FC Girder Clamp
- Brand: Lindapter
All-in-one full connection clamp device used to connect steel sections with flat or tapered flanges and to resist moderate tensile loading.
The Type FC girder clamp is a full connection system that adjusts to fit a variety of beam types with flat or tapered flanges up to 10o. It is supplied as a pre-configured assembly that does not require a location plate and is ready for installation ‘out of the box’. Capable of resisting moderate tensile loadings or low slip loadings. Can be used to connect beams that are positioned at angles between 45° and 80° depending on beam flange widths. Manufactured from forged steel with zinc plated and JS500 finish to provide high performance and anti-corrosion protection.
Features & Benefits
- ‘All-in-one’ device for connecting steel sections.
- Adjustable to suit both beam width and flange thickness.
- Quick and easy to install.
- For parallel and tapered flanges up to 10°.
- No location plate required.
- CE Marked
- Manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Manufactured from forged steel to BS EN 1562.
- Available with zinc plated JS500 finish.
- Reaction to fire: A1 (Steel)
- Durability and corrosion protection:
|Corrosivity Class||Electroplated Steel with JS500|
|C1||More than 50 years|
|C2||More than 20 years|
|C3||More than 10 years|