Lindapter M12 Type CF High Slip Resistance Clamp
- Brand: Lindapter
High slip resistance girder clamp designed to hook over the flange of beams, angles and channels to connect opposing steel sections.
The Type CF girder clamp is used to achieve a fast steelwork fixing connection where the flanges of steel beams, angles or channels are opposing each other. The high slip resistance clamp is designed to be used in a two clamp configuration and to hook over the edge of the flange. A bolt, threaded rod or other threaded item is used to connect the two clamps and complete the assembly. Type CF can also be combined with our other HSR girder clamp products to make connections from a flange edge to the flat face of a steel section. Manufactured from SG iron with a hot dip galvanised finish to provide high performance and anti-corrosion protection.
Features & Benefits
- Hooks over flange edge to allow connection of opposing sections.
- High slip resistance for tensile, frictional and combined load applications.
- Suitable for parallel and tapered flanges up to 8°.
- CE Marked
- TÜV Nord Approved
- Manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO14001
Location & End Plates
These plates ensure the clamps and bolts are located in the correct position relative to the supporting steelwork. Location plates are simple fabricated items designed to sit between the two sections to be clamped together to ensure the bolts are fixed at the correct centres. End plates are simple fabricated items that are pre-welded to support frames, bracket or sections, allowing connection to the supporting structure with standard Lindapter clamps. Download datasheet below for further information.
- Manufactured from SG iron to BS EN 1563.
- Available with hot dip galvanised finish.
- Reaction to fire: A1 (Steel)
- Durability and corrosion protection:
|Corrosivity Class||Galvanised Steel|
|C1||More than 50 years|
|C2||More than 50 years|
|C3||More than 20 years|