Lindapter M12 Type AAF High Slip Resistance Girder Clamp
- Brand: Lindapter
Adjustable girder clamp used to quickly connect steel beams with flat or tapered flanges. High slip resistance for tensile, frictional and combined load applications.
The Type AAF girder clamp is used to achieve a fast steelwork fixing connection where high load capacities are present in either tensile, frictional or combined load directions. It features an innovative two-part design that incorporates a rocking washer to allow the clamp to self-adjust to suit a range of flange thicknesses. Manufactured from low temperature SG iron with a hot dip galvanised finish to provide high performance and anti-corrosion protection in cold environments down to -60°C.
Features & Benefits
- High slip resistance for tensile, frictional and combined load applications.
- Self-adjusts to suit flange thicknesses 6mm to 40mm (size M20).
- Safe working loads apply in temperatures as low as -60°C.
- Suitable for parallel and tapered flanges up to 10°.
- The tail spans slotted clearance holes.
- CE Marked
- ICC ES Approved
- TÜV Nord Approved
- Manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO14001
Packing pieces are available to increase the clamping range. Download datasheet below for further information.
Location & End Plates
These plates ensure the clamps and bolts are located in the correct position relative to the supporting steelwork. Location plates are simple fabricated items designed to sit between the two sections to be clamped together to ensure the bolts are fixed at the correct centres. End plates are simple fabricated items that are pre-welded to support frames, bracket or sections, allowing connection to the supporting structure with standard Lindapter clamps. Download datasheet below for further information
- Manufactured from low temperature SG iron to BS EN 1563.
- Available with hot dip galvanised finish.
- Reaction to fire: A1 (Steel)
- Durability and corrosion protection:
|Corrosivity Class||Galvanised Steel|
|C1||More than 50 years|
|C2||More than 50 years|
|C3||More than 20 years|