Lindapter Type VN Decking Fixing
- Brand: Lindapter
V-Nut decking fixing designed to fit inside the re-entrant channel of several composite floor decking profiles.
The Type VN is a versatile and cost effective decking fixing designed to fit inside the dovetail re-entrant channel of several composite floor decking profiles including AMD54, R51+, ComFlor® 51+, Holorib®, Superib®, Multideck® 50 and MetFloor® 55.
After the concrete deck has been poured and has reached full strength the Type VN can be installed. The fixing provides a zero-impact method of connection that avoids delamination and damage to the concrete deck. The V-Nut with an appropriate threaded rod is inserted into the re-entrant channel and made secure by rotating it 90o so that the tapered edges engage the sides of the re-entrant channel. Building services can then be easily and quickly suspended from the roof deck.
Features & Benefits
- Universal V-Nut for several decking profiles.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Adjustable for precise alignment.
- Zero impact connection to roof deck.
- No damage to the decking.
- No requirement for specialist labour / tools.
- CE Marked
- Manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Manufactured from mild steel with a zinc plated finish
- Reaction to fire: A1 (Steel)
- Durability and corrosion protection:
|Corrosivity Class||Galvanised Steel||Electroplated Steel|
|C1||More than 50 years||More than 20 years|
|C2||More than 50 years||More than 5 years|
|C3||More than 20 years||Not Suitable|