Lindapter Type TR60 Decking Fixing
- Brand: Lindapter
High quality, cost effective decking fixing designed for the TR60+ and TR80+ profiles manufactured by Structural Metal Decks (SMD).
The Type TR60 is a high quality, cost effective decking fixing designed to fit inside the dovetail re-entrant channel of the TR60+ and TR80+ composite decking profiles manufactured by Structural Metal Decks (SMD). The fixing comes in two parts (locking plate and wedge) and provides a zero-impact method of connection that avoids delamination and damage to the concrete deck. After the concrete deck has been poured and has reached full strength the Type TR60 is installed with an appropriate threaded rod from where building services can be easily and quickly suspended.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy to install.
- Adjustable for precise alignment.
- Zero impact connection to roof deck.
- No damage to the decking.
- No requirement for specialist labour / tools.
- Independently fire tested to BS EN 1991-1-2.
- CE Marked
- Manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Locking plate is a pre-galvanised strip
- Wedge is manufactured from malleable iron with a bright zinc plated finish
- Reaction to fire: A1 (Steel)
- Durability and corrosion protection:
|Corrosivity Class||Galvanised Steel||Electroplated Steel|
|C1||More than 50 years||More than 20 years|
|C2||More than 50 years||More than 5 years|
|C3||More than 20 years||Not Suitable|