Fischer DuoPower 8 X 40 555008
- Manufacturer Code: FIS555008
- Lead Time: Next Day
- Brand: Fischer
The Duo of power and intelligence
- Combination of two material components for more performance.
- Secure functions for solid (expansion) and hollow and panel building materials (folding/knotting).
- Easy installation: narrow edge of the plug prevents it from falling deeper into the drill hole.
- Best possible feedback from the anchor - you can feel that the anchor is sitting perfectly.
The fischer DuoPower is an intelligent 2-component plug with three product functions. The intelligent universal plug is suitable for fixing in all building materials. This allows a variety of applications with just one plug. The fischer DuoPower adjusts itself automatically to the building material and transfers the highest loads through the three product functions of folding, expanding and knotting. The very good feedback from the plug when screwing the screw in generates extra security.
- Two component materials for top load values and intelligent functioning depending on the substrate.
- Great feedback (feel-good factor) of the plug. You can feel exactly when the plug is installed perfectly.
- The short plug length ensures fast fixing without deep drilling.
- The narrow plug rim prevents slipping into the drill hole.
- The serrated anti-rotation feature prevents rotation in the drill hole during installation.
- The DuoPower is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- The duo of two different materials and its multiple functional abilities (expanding, folding, and knotting) extend the range of applications to additional materials with top loads.
- The required screw length is given by the plug length + fixture thickness + 1x the screw diameter.
- Suitable for wood and chipboard screws, as well as stud screws.
- In the case of fixing boards, the threadless part of the screw must not be longer than the fixture.
- TV consoles
- Mirror cabinets
- Letter boxes
- Fixing blinds
- Curtain rails
- Wash basin fixings
- Plumbing and heating fixings
- Bath and toilet installations
- Wall cabinets
- Range hood
- Solid brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboards
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Cavity floor slabs made from bricks and concrete or similar
- Natural stone
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
|Drill Diameter d0||8 mm|
|Min. drill hole depth h1||50 mm|
|Min. panel thickness dp||12.5 mm|
|Anchor length l||40 mm|
|Min. bolt penetration lE,min||46 mm|
|Wood and chipboard screws ds||4.5-6.0 mm|