Fischer DuoPower 10 X 50 With Screw 555110
- Manufacturer Code: FIS555110
- Brand: Fischer
The Duo of power and intelligence
- Combination of two material components for more performance.
- Secure functions for solid (expansion) and hollow and panel building materials (folding/knotting).
- Easy installation: narrow edge of the plug prevents it from falling deeper into the drill hole.
- Best possible feedback from the anchor - you can feel that the anchor is sitting perfectly.
- With the appropriate screw for a perfect hold.
The fischer DuoPower offers very good hold values as a result of its 2 components: Depending on the building material, the grey components made from high quality nylon automatically activates the optimum product function (expansion, folding, knotting) for the best hold. The expansion wings of the red component support the secure expansion and offer additional security to the grey component. Easy screwing-in of the screw and correct "tightening" to close. No over-tightening of the screw. The preshaped edge on the plug head prevents the plug from slipping into the drill hole.
- Two component materials for top load values and intelligent functioning depending on the substrate.
- Great feedback (feel-good factor) of the plug. You can feel exactly when the plug is installed perfectly.
- The narrow plug rim prevents slipping into the drill hole.
- The serrated anti-rotation feature prevents rotation in the drill hole during installation.
- The DuoPower is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- The duo of two different materials and its multiple functional abilities (expanding, folding, and knotting) extend the range of applications to additional materials with top loads.
- The required screw length is given by the plug length + fixture thickness + 1x the screw diameter.
- Suitable for wood and chipboard screws, as well as stud screws.
- In the case of fixing boards, the threadless part of the screw must not be longer than the fixture.
- Wall cabinets
- Mirror cabinets
- Tool walls
- Heavy mirrors
- Solid brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboards
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Cavity floor slabs made from bricks and concrete or similar
- Natural stone
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
|Drill diameter d0
|Min. drill hole depth h1
|Min. panel thickness dp
|Anchor length l
|Mon. bolt penetration lE,min
|Wood and chipboard screws ds
|7.0 x 69 mm
|TX40 / SW 13