Walraven Pacifyre MKII Fire Sleeve Plastic Pipe
- Brand: Walraven
From £2,151.18 ex. VAT per 100From £2,581.42 inc. VAT per 100
For penetrations of plastic pipes (non-insulated)
Features & Benefits
- For pipe penetrations in accordance with e.g. DIN 4102-11 or DIN EN 1366-3 in walls (solid walls or light partition walls) and ceilings with fire protection requirements.
- The sleeve provides a guaranteed protection against fire, smoke and noise.
- Expansion and contraction of the pipe remains possible
minimum space required, therefore can be applied in areas of hard accessibility.
- A higher flexibility due to minimal overhang on wall and ceiling seals.
- No tools, drilling or extra fixing materials needed
simple and easy to install.
- Maintenance free.
- Noise reduction test report from IRB (Fraunhofer Institut - Germany) available.
- Tested according to EN 1366-3.
- In accordance with many EU country building regulations.
- European approval: ETA-20/0732.