Fischer FNA II Nail Anchor
- Brand: Fischer
The installation-friendly Hammerset anchor for multiple fixings.
The fischer nail anchor FNA II with a nail head is made from zinc-plated steel, stainless steel, and highly corrosion-resistant steel. The FNA II is primarily suitable for the anchoring of fire protection boards, ventilation systems, metal rails, and subframe systems. The European Technical Approval and classification as per fire resistance class R 120 ensure added safety. The FNA is mounted in a few hammer blows or with a hammer drill in a time-saving push-through installation. The FNA II expands automatically under load. The cone is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole.The fischer nail anchor FNA II 6 with nail head is made of zinc-plated steel. The FNA II is set in a time-saving manner in the push-through installation with just a few taps of the hammer. The installed FNA II expands automatically under load. The cone is then pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the hole wall. Above all, the fischer nail anchor FNA II 6 with nail head is suitable for fixing fire protection boards, wire and nonious hangers in internal areas.
- ETA approval for multiple fixings.
- No reinforcement hits due to low anchorage depth This saves time and costs during series installation.
- Hammerset installation saves time.
- Series installation possible with setting tool for the hammer drill. This saves time and costs.
- Expansion clip provides a firm hold.
- Fire protection boards
- Fire protection plates
- Wire and Nonius hangers
- Ventilation systems
- Metal clamps
- Mounting rails
- Substructures made of wood and metal
Building Materials Suitable For:
- Concrete C12/15 to C50/60, cracked, for multiple fixings of non-structural applications
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Prestressed hollow-core concrete slabs