Fischer FBS II Ultracut Concrete Screw SK Countersunk Head
- Brand: Fischer
The high-performance concrete screw for absolute installation ease.
The fischer concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II SK is a powerful anchoring solution with top installation comfort. The version with the countersunk head enables use for visually demanding anchorings. The European Technical Approval for cracked concrete and non-cracked concrete as well as for seismic loads and classification into fire resistance class R 120 guarantee even more safety. The saw tooth geometry enables a quick and easy installation. No drill hole cleaning is required for installation in ceilings and floors. The expansion-free anchorage system enables low edge and axial spacings.The fischer ULTRACUT FBS II is the perfect concrete screw for top installation comfort. The special saw tooth geometry enables fast cutting into the concrete. Drill hole cleaning is not required for installations in ceilings or floors. Thanks to the national approval, multiple usage for temporary anchorings (for example, formwork construction) is permitted. For the installation of the wall screw, we recommend a tangential impact driver with a compatible socket or a special TORX bit. The concrete screw is ideal for the fixation of railings, protection barriers, cantilevers, and formwork bracings, for example.
- The special saw tooth geometry enables fast cutting into the concrete.
- The approved adjustment for the concrete screws allows the screw to be unscrewed twice to align the attached part, and then to tighten the screw again.
- With up to 3 embedment depths, it allows for the same screw to be used for different component thicknesses.
- Guard rails
- Metal profiles
- Consoles/Base plates
Building Materials Suitable For:
- Concrete C12/15
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
- Solid building materials
- Masonry with a dense structure