Fischer FBS II UltraCut Concrete Screw 6 P / LP Pan Head
- Brand: Fischer
The high-performance concrete screw for absolute installation ease.
The fischer concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II 6 P / LP is made of zinc-plated steel with panhead / large panhead. The ULTRACUT FBS II 6 P / LP is perfectly designed for applications like fixings of pipe routes, channel systems, ventilation ducts and facilities in the building service engineering. When the concrete screw is screwed into the drill hole using an impact driver, the thread flanks cut deep into the concrete, thus ensuring top load-bearing capacity. The low drilling effort saves time in the case of multiple fixations. The European Technical Approval for cracked concrete and non-cracked concrete as well as for seismic loads and classification into fire resistance class R 120 guarantee even more safety.
- The first concrete screw with diameter 6 and variable embedment depths enables high flexibility and a precise adaption on the loads.
- The ETA assessment option 1 includes the use in cracked and non-cracked concrete for highest safety requirements.
- The first 6 mm diameter concrete screw with an ETA assessment for the C1 seismic performance category for additional safety standards.
- Suspended mounting rails
- Suspension for individual pipes
- Cable trays
- Perforated tapes
- Ventilation ducts
- Pipeline routes
- Prestressed concrete hollow core ceilings
Building Materials Suitable For:
- Concrete C12/15
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
- Solid building materials
- Masonry with a dense structure
- Prestressed hollow concrete ceilings C30/37 to C50/60 for the multiple use of non-load bearing systems