Fischer FAZ II Compact Through Bolt Anchor Stainless Steel
- Brand: Fischer
The compact stainless steel bolt anchor to meet the highest requirements in concrete. Short and practical.
The fischer bolt anchor FAZ II K stainless steel is the compact steel anchor for the most demanding requirements. Heavy loads are fixed into cracked concrete with the steel anchor. Due to the low setting depth, the FAZ II K saves time and power when drilling and mounting. The expansion clip feeds the loads powerfully into concrete and ensures maximum load-bearing properties even at reduced anchorage depths. The stainless steel version is used to fix loads in outdoor areas. The steel anchor is, for example, suitable for fixing cable trays and consoles.
- The lower setting depth saves time and power when drilling and hammering.
- Expansion clip provides maximum load-bearing capacity. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required. This saves time and costs.
- Minimum torque slippage: Simple assembly saves time as well as wear and tear.
- Stainless steel: maximum security for outdoor use.
- According to the new evaluation (ETA), the tensile strengths are decisive. Thus fewer anchors are required.
- The variable anchorage depths with sizes M8 to M16 allow a millimetre-accurate adjustment to the loads for the first time.
- The version with the cap nut offers an optically attractive anchoring and protects against injuries as well thanks to the round shape.
- The first bolt anchor M6 with an ETA assessment Option 1 for secure and reliable anchorings.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance.
- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
- Timber constructions
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
- Concrete C12/15
- Concrete C80/95 (classification available)
- Natural stone with dense structure