Lindapter M12 Type F9 Girder Clamp
- Brand: Lindapter
Adjustable flange clamp used to connect parallel running steel sections with flanges of the same width. Suitable only for flat flanges and light tensile loadings.
The Type F9 girder clamp is used to achieve a fast steelwork fixing connection between two steel beams or other steel sections which run parallel with each other and where the flanges are of the same width. The clamp can be used with bolts or threaded rod and does not require a location plate making it a simple and cost effective solution. Suitable for use only on parallel flanges and applications with low tensile loadings. Manufactured from malleable iron and available with a hot dip galvanised or zinc plated finish to provide high performance and anti-corrosion protection.
Features & Benefits
- Large clamping ranges from 19mm - 95mm (size M24).
- Fast, cost effective installation (no location plate required).
- Perfect for temporary or permanent use.
- Can be used with bolts or threaded rod for supporting pipes etc.
- Supplied with or without a metric bolt.
- For parallel flanges only.
- CE Marked
- TÜV Nord Approved
- Manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Manufactured from malleable iron to BS EN 1562.
- Available with zinc plated or hot dip galvanised finish.
- Reaction to fire: A1 (Steel)
- Durability and corrosion protection:
|Corrosivity Class||Galvanised Steel||Electroplated Steel|
|C1||More than 50 years||More than 20 years|
|C2||More than 50 years||More than 5 years|
|C3||More than 20 years||Not Suitable|