Fischer FAZ II Through Bolt Anchor Stainless Steel
- Brand: Fischer
From £263.14 ex. VAT per 100From £315.77 inc. VAT per 100
The bolt anchor for the highest requirements, short and practical.
The fischer bolt anchor FAZ II is a steel anchor for the highest requirements. Heavy loads can be secured in cracked concrete using the M6 version of the steel anchor. Thanks to its easy and quick installation, the FAZ II M6 can be used extremely effortlessly. The tried-and-tested expansion clip introduces the loads into the concrete particularly safely, and enables a top load-bearing capacity, also in size M6.
- The world's first bolt anchor with 6 mm drill hole diameter and ETA Option 1 for concrete.
- The tried-and-tested expansion clip ensures the maximum load-bearing capacity, even with size M6.
- The world's first bolt anchor with 6 mm drill hole diameter and ETA Option 1 for secure and reliable anchoring.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance.
- Fewer hammer blows and minimum torque slippage ensure a noticeably simple and comfortable setting process.
- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
- Timber constructions
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
- Concrete C12/15
- Concrete C80/95 (classification available)
- Natural stone with dense structure